Friday, April 5, 2019

Introduction

Hi there! I'm Mikey Rodriguez, a Photography student at Saline High School! I'm 17 years old, and I enjoy music, art, and volunteering. Music and art are extremely important to me; I've been in choir since fifth grade, and am now in an audition Chamber Choir, and I love to dabble in different forms of art, including photography.

I am in Photography I with Mr. O'Donnel this year because I've always wanted to improve my photography skills. I hope that, with this class, I can continue to get better!

Thanks for visiting :)

1 comment:

  1. I really liked the contrast between the person and the chair it allows the viewer to immediately see what they are looking at though I would change the brightness of the photo because I fell it takes away from how the colors could be.

    ReplyDelete