Friday, May 3, 2019

Photoshop Assignment - School Context

For an assignment regarding the use of Photoshop, we were instructed to take a picture of the school, and then change it in Photoshop to create a new theme. For this assignment, I started out with a picture of the front of the school.
I started off with this picture of the front of the school. After that, I changed some things around to create the theme of my favorite video game, Danganronpa.

This edit shows the background of the sky in the series, the protagonist of the first game, the logo of the first game, and images of the antagonist(s) in the background. I also edited the coloring to match the sky better, and created a shadow of the protagonist running.

From this assignment, I learned about the many ways in which Photoshop can be used to change and edit images and put them into a new perspective. I also learned about some new tools within Photoshop that I can apply in the future to pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment